toppage

Fisher and Paykel Appliances?

Jen Topping
9 years ago
First time question! We are currently renovating our house in London Fields, Hackney, which will involve an open plan kitchen/dining room in the lower ground floor. I was going to go with a black smeg range and integrated fridge freezer, however all the integrated fridge freezers I can find are very small. So, instead, am thinking of getting a Fisher and Paykel stainless steel fridge freezer (not integrated), and therefore have got it in my head the range should match, therefore a stainless steel F&P range. My questions are: Do you think it is essential for the fridge and range to match (they will be quite close by each other on the same wall) and b) does anyone have any experience of Fisher and Paykel fridge freezers and ranges? There are a few reviews online ranging from great to terrible, and Which? hasn't tested them.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.