ffionfrancis

Help with bathroom tiles

Ffion Francis
7 years ago
Hi all, would really appreciate some advice on our new bathroom. We have already bought most things including free standing bath, vanity unit, radiator, toilet, shower unit and floor tiles and have agreed layout but now need help in bringing it all together! LOVE the floor tiles which are encaustic patterned bert & may and my original thoughts were to go with metro tiles however they don't seem to go very well so now I'm kind of stuck! Even an off white doesn't look right. Definitely want to tile walls at least half way up so was thinking of maybe trying to find grey metro tiles to match the lighter colour in the floor tiles? My concern with grey is the room is quite small and dark especially with the dark window and bathroom furniture so need something that will lift the whole room. Any suggestions very welcome!!

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.