rhianhiles

Eclectic mix or a mess?!

Ree H
6 years ago
We are just sorting our lounge on a budget! Will these items go together or is it too much of a mishmash?! The house is 1900, high ceilings. We are a family of , young Kids, but they have a separate play room/lounge.

We already have the sideboard (which I'm happy to upcycle, the veneer isn't so nice), and the g plan room divider. The window seat has to stay, it's hiding the electricity meter.

The other things are furniture we've tried and liked (but not ordered yet), especially the sofa. I like the idea of a very dark navy wall along the fire place end of the room. It's south facing so should be bright enough.

The floor is a pale grey engineered wood

Any rug ideas? Too many poufs?! Curtains? The rest of the room colour? Too much furniture? I like eclectic but not clutter....

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.