mayfieldinnorfolk

Advice on kitchen worktops/splashbacks needed please

We are in the middle of re-modelling our kitchen which is a dark west facing room originally with dark tiled floor and black worktops. In order to make the room lighter we have picked pale tiles for the floor and dove grey units. We originally thought that we would go for white quartz worktops but when we brought home some samples we were worried that the cupboards, floor and worktop seemed to merge into each other.

We are now looking at the colours in the photographs below but would appreciate some advice. Our initial idea is to keep the walls white but open to suggestions.

Any advice on splashback colours would also be appreciated, we don't want a bland kitchen but at the same time would like to be able to change accent colours in kitchen and living area if we get bored.

Comments (18)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.