jessa61

Please help me with my bedroom

jessa61
9 years ago
So I received so much amazing help with my lounge, I thought if try next with my bedroom. Basically I need some help with curtain, duvet, throw and cushion colours. Plus any other suggestions/improvements anyone recommends. I can't post any actual pictures of the room as the builders are currently there so I've added the first picture to show the room layout. Essentially three walls are white and I'm adding a feature wall in the wallpaper picture I've added. I've also added a picture of the bed and of the chest of drawers I am thinking of buying. I haven't bought these things yet (except the bed) so if people think the chest of drawers, for example, wouldn't match the bed or wallpaper please let me know.
Currently the colour scheme is white and grey but I think the room will definitely need another colour, maybe sage green?'and so this is where I need all your help as I really don't know if I should have the curtains, duvet etc in the same colours or different, or even if the green would clash? I also don't really know what style I'm going for so I don't know what shape side tables I should be looking for? Maybe french style, I don't know.
Sorry for the long message and thank you all in advance for your help :)

Comments (70)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.