marta_scorziello

help me transform my bedroom on a budget

Marta Scorziello
9 years ago
These are existing pictures of my bedroom- i want to keep all the furniture in there but would like to paint it all to unify it. I am considering changing the paint however i like the colour itself and i believe it can work once it brightened up with furniture(???) I just have no idea how to make it cosy and lovely- can anyone advise nice curtains and maybe bedding? I just dont know how to unify colours, should i paint dressing table with elements of grey and red? I reall ylike my chair and my ottoman but how do i incorporate grey to the rest of the room? I feel grey doesnt go with the existing walls? I am open to any suggestions that will allow me to paint my existing furniture and a few bits and bobs like curtains, bedding, lamp, frames to bring it together?

Comments (23)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.