coulsonj

Furniture for a modern kitchen - any idea?

coulsonj
9 years ago
After 4 years of planning, we have eventually extended our kitchen. It has huge doors which slide back and effectively extend the house into the garden. In keeping with this we have gone for a very modern, minimalist kitchen. This was all finished last xmas and we have been using an old pine kitchen table ever since.

We are thinking of buying a white (extending) table, which we would turn round and place at the opposite end away from the tv. We can't decide on dining chairs (bright colours or white, high-back or modern kitchen type chairs).

The whole area is about 7m by 4m so there is plenty of space for a couple of comfortable chairs to sit and watch the tv. Any ideas for these would be much appreciated. We have been looking for ages but haven't seen anything that we feel would be just right.

Comments (24)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.