leniaa4

Coffee table

leniaa4
29 August, 2014
Where is the coffee table from, looks amazing!
East Sussex Renovation · More Info

Tillman Domotics
    Great isn't it? But we are the technology specialist, so didn't have anything to do with the choice of the furnishings except where bespoke mechanisms were included
  • Bharti Khetani

Hi Tillman can you please guide me to who can help me get more info on the sofa?

Greatly appreciate it

Bharti

Go Modern Furniture

The Coffee Table is the Infinity Coffee Table designed by Stefano Bigi for Porada in Italy. This elegant, contemporary table combines a beautifully carved "infinity" base in solid Canaletta walnut or Frassino ash with a top in 10mm tempered glass.

Fixed on a chrome or grey metal ring, this stylish table is available in three round sizes & 1 oval size. The base can be left in natural wood, stained or matt lacquered in a range of colours,

For further information visit the Go Modern website, call us on 020 7731 9540, or visit our London showroom, Kings Road, Chelsea.

https://www.gomodern.co.uk/store/porada-infinity-coffee-table.html