noddy15

Wall colour question

noddy15
21 September, 2014
Can you please tell me the brand and colour of the paint? Thanks!
Elmbrae · More Info

Colin Cadle Photography
    I believe that the whole of the house was painted with paints from Farrow & Ball, however, be aware that even if I could tell you the paint shade used it will appear different in your room than it will in a photograph. The photograph may not show a truly accurate colour as this can only be judged on colour calibrated monitors. The best solution is to check the colour on your screen against some paint charts and consult a specialist paint store. Good luck.
    noddy15 thanked Colin Cadle Photography
  • noddy15
    Thanks. I thought it would be F&B. As this tone is the same as I am planning in my hallway, I thought I'd ask.
    All Points Interiors Ltd
    Great room. Please can you let me know where are the curtains from? Looking for something like this. thank you
    Colin Cadle Photography
    Hi, the curtains were the client's own - try showing the photo to a fabric supplier or curtain maker, they may be able to help you find something similar. Good Luck.
  • headers13

hi - where are the bedside cabinets from please ?

Colin Cadle Photography

My client inherited these and painted the brown wood to match the room.