0
Your shopping basket is empty.

Does anybody know where this woodburner is from?

siane76
22 September, 2014
Sussex New Build · More Info
    Paul Craig Photography
    Very sorry I am just the photographer, so I don't know. Apologies.
  • Catherine Hounslow

Surprising how much the log basket brings to the room .

Charles Barclay Architects

Hi, the wood burner is a French 'cheminee' designed to be built in to a chimney breast, made by Renee Brisach. The glazed door can hinge open, or retract upwards in to the guillotine case above and the stove has glazed side panels. Convected heat from the stove body is normally let in to the room via vents from the chimney breast, but our client liked the industrial look of the normally hidden parts, so apart from the concrete plinth, there is no chimney breast! The log basket is a traditional wicker East Anglian fisherman's basket.