rounds74

Colour inspiration please

rounds74
9 years ago
Hi I haven't long moved into a small cottagey/terrace. We recently got new sofas which we love. Overall I love the room too but really feel that it is still missing lots (at the same time as having a bit too much in it, as have a few more pieces of furniture in here now!) I used to love bold colours when I was younger and before the main wall would have been a dark blue or a forest green.....the older I get though the more afraid I am! I've now painted the main fireplace wall with a mocha (same colour as is on the window wall so you can see how much of a scaredy cat I've become!) but it's soooo boring. TV cabinet is now a cream (which I hate) and dresser has doors removed and is a nice warm grey (if it's easier to upload more recent pics let me know). Any suggestions of cheap ways I can personalise it a bit please?

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.