amanda_robinson5434

Need help with bathroom floor

Amanda Robinson
9 years ago
Hi all. I'd like to replace the carpet in my bathroom with some laminate flooring. My house is decorated generally in neutral colours throughout and the carpet is the same in every room. I am unsure as to what colour flooring I should go for as I think I would like the house to retain a similar flow throughout? But maybe some colour would be good in the bathroom? I am having trouble visualising it. Shall I keep it all white and just have bright coloured bathmats/towels, or should I go for dark or grey flooring?

I did pick up some long white oak effect laminate tiles from B&Q, but I’m really not sure? I would also like to keep it to a small budget as I am just trying to make my house more saleable.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.