emmelinewe

Competition time: Describe Halloween in a picture!

Emmeline Westin
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
Houzzers, it’s competition time!

To celebrate this rather spooky time of year, we’re looking to you for some Halloween inspiration. We’re asking you to describe Halloween in a picture - whether it’s your classic haunted house, pumpkin pie, a grinning Jack-'o-lantern, or a room that instills fear in you, we want to see your best photo.

The winner will be drawn at random, all you need to do is is leave us a comment below with an image (Houzz or your own) that you think describes Halloween. The lucky winner will receive their very own Houzz water bottle and Houzz coasters!

The competition will run from October 24th until 7pm on October 31st. See Terms and Conditions for further details:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i6hhcwlv113g5yf/Halloween%20contest%20%28approved%20Ts%20and%20Cs%29%20word.docx?dl=0

Good luck!

Comments (48)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.