mactherapist

MacTherapist

mactherapist
7 December, 2014
Were can we purchase these lanterns?
Elmbrae · More Info

Colin Cadle Photography
    Hi, these type of lanterns are widely available and you should be able to find a supplier near to your location by using a search engine and the term "chrome lanterns" - Good Luck
  • mactherapist
    Thanks for taking the time to reply.
    Colin Cadle Photography
    They look amazing on the floor which is why they were placed there. Hanging lanterns in this location would have caused an obstruction - people would be banging their heads on them.There are ceiling spots for high level illumination and these are for decorative purposes and for dramatic effect at night.
    Colin Cadle Photography
    The perspective is pretty accurate, it has to be to fit in with House Selling regulations in the UK. The ceilings here in this Victorian House are high and vary between 12ft and 14ft.