daniel_roberts7778014

Small London Bedroom Make-over

Daniel Roberts
9 years ago
I've got myself a week off work and I'm going to attempt to overhaul my bedroom. I've not decorated it since buying the place as I've been concentrating on renovating the bathroom and livingroom. Now it's the bedrooms turn.

You can see from the floor plan it's anything but big.

In the room I also have a big wardrobe that ideally I'd like to keep as it's quite nice. I'm thinking I'll just antique paint the thing to whatever colour scheme is best.

The colours I'm thinking is a reall nice dark grey like F&B drainpipe and coupling that with highlights of mustard and white. But obviously being a small room I'm scared of it turning into a dark box.

I've attached some images that I love too.

Any thoughts would be awesome. I'll post work in progress throughout the week. I'm also looking for any space saving or storage suggestions with this layout.

Cheers... Dan

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.