melanie_pursglove

Give this house curb appeal!

Hello all - I am going to begin flipping this house shortly, and it has great bones on the inside but the outside desperately needs curb appeal. We plan on replacing the siding, making the top 3 windows longer and adding shutters, replacing the door, replacing the concrete sidewalk and some serious landscaping, but what about maybe doing ledgestone siding on the bottom? Or adding a portico over the door? If we add a portico, should the columns be white or stone, etc.? We really hate the look of that tiny little ledge in front of the door, so if we extended it to a fuller "landing pad" a portico would make a lot of sense, but I just don't know how we can make it tie in with the style of this house, it is sooooo square!! Suggestions with pictures welcome!!

Comments (31)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.