hzdeleted_3670819

NEED HELP ON MATCHING BEDROOM FEATURE WALL WITH PAINT

User
11 years ago
Hi all

I am currently looking at purchasing the following wallpaper design for a feature wall in my bedroom. (just in case I haven't attached the picture properly, the wallpaper is black and bronze/gold which has a slight sheen to it).

I am really stuck as to what colour paint I should use on the walls. My bed and built in cupboards are made from mahogany wood, so fairly dark.

I have two windows in my bedroom which do provide some natural light however I am drawn to a darker room naturally but I am not keen on using black paint.

The room itself is around 18 feet by 12 feet and the height is roughly 2.5 metres.

I would really appreciate any design tips on possible colour schemes to make this work. I am not adverse to lighter shades of paint if you think that would work with the wallpaper.

Thank you so much in advance for your time!

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.