bill_flynn

I need help with flooring and decor ideas for my through lounge

Bill Flynn
11 years ago
I have got rid of a suite and dining suite and I am changing to a dark brown leather 2 seater sette and 1 chair for the lounge area and a light oak table with matching dark brown leather chairs for the dining room which is pending delivery once I have decided what to do with my floor, I have seen a wood effect vinyl which looks like real wood (like old shipping sides of crates distressed dull not shiny) I loved my existing patterned wilton carpet but feel It is dated and wonder if I should look at other ideas for the flooring ie a cream carpet or lighter shinier type of wood vinyl floor. Real wood is not what I want to do as its too cold for my liking. so would value your comments as some of the feedback on this site is fantastic. I am being measured for the floor tonight so need some early suggestions before I make the wrong decision. any other suggestions as I go along ie walls and decor I would really appreciate very much indeed . thanks in anticipation. My through lounge in total is 26 feet by 11 foot 6 inches at the widest point. MY plan is to put the dining suite in the narrow area and the 2 seater sofa in the corner opposite the TV and the single chair in the corner opposite the fish tank unless you have other suggestions

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.