e11ie

Please help me finish the kitchen!

Luciana
We've moved about 4 weeks ago in to the house we've been redoing for 14 months! can't tell you how happy I am that all is (almost) finished.
The 'almost' is what I need help with. The kitchen extension, and kitchen itself, looks great (I think!). We initially planned the space to include a 'chill out' zone at the back, with a sofa and a large TV; but we realised it's a bit too much, as we have a cinema room in the basement, cable in the living room and bedrooms - and we rarely watch tv!
The other idea was to include a dining table (we have a rather nice glass one) but with the chairs it looked out of place somehow and we decided we don't want it any more. And as our 'after Xmas' party (buffet style) was a success, we realised we can live (happily!) with a folding table (you can probably tell we don't have kids).

My question again is: what shall I do with that space? Get a large TV with a low stand and a couple of shelves/ cabinets? Or try again the dining table (maybe with some ghost chairs). Or maybe you houzzers could come up with an entirely different idea... Pretty please, help.
Oh and a great New Year to you all!! (got to run get dressed now!)