aliciaduffey

Help choosing dining table and chairs please

aliciaduffey
9 years ago
Hi
We're about to start work on our new kitchen, dining area and living room. I have attached a plan of the layout. We are going for matt handleless dark grey units with a white quartz worktop and an oak breakfast bar. The flooring is a 'weathered oak' floorboard. The bifolds shown on oak and we also have a glass roof above the dining room area with an oak frame. I have attached a picture from Houzz showing our inspiration for the kitchen area, we are probably going to purchase the lights shown for above the breakfast bar and select bar stools which are as similar to the Hay ones shown as we can afford! I have also attached an image of the couches we have just purchased for the lounge area. I would like the whole area to flow and will be sticking to a wood and monochrome (well black, white and grey) colour palette. I plan to paint all the walls white. I am struggling with dining furniture options. My husband would like to go industrial but I think this is perhaps out of sync with everything else. I like the Eames chairs but feel like everyone has them now - do I go with them as a design classic? Any help and new ideas would be really appreciated. Thanks

This is the Houzz photo - I can't seem to copy and paste it.
Contemporary Kitchen by East Anglia Kitchen Designers & Fitters Studio 3 kitchens

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.