annejburnett

Wall taken down between kitchen and dining room

annejburnett
9 years ago
After moving into our bungalow four months ago, having the wall between the kitchen and dining room removed, we now have a lovely big room.
Recessed ceiling lights are now complete. We are planning to replace the previous carpet and tiles with Amitico or Karndean with wood effect design as it is recommended to be hard wearing.
We plan to keep the black Maia work surface as it is only two years old but get a new gas hob and its surface raised all to one level.
We plan to replace the cooker hood with one in stainless steel and possibly get a glass or stainless steel splash back behind the hob.
We are thinking of having the kitchen cupboards resprayed as they are good quality and in good condition - possibly in an off-white colour.
Then the walls need decorating throughout, and considering cool neutral shades.
Any advice, comments or suggestions most welcome.

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.