webuser_71660

En-Suite bathroom or Study?

Tani H-S
9 years ago
Hi all, we have a 3 bed house in the UK we are doing up to sell next year, and had planned on making a family bathroom with a sep small ensuite to the guest bedroom.

However, it's going to cost a fair bit for the en-suite (£2-3k) so I'm thinking perhaps of making a small study/baby room instead of the ensuite. We have a mish mash of rooms we have to remodel to make them.

We have no downstairs loo so there would be just one in the house then. However, there is potential to put one in the internal garage (as we have plumbing down there and it's near the soil pipe) if the new buyer wanted one.

My question is:-

Is a 3 double bed house ok with just one family bathroom and a v small study/baby room or would buyers expect an en-suite?

Thank you

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.