croftendhouse

Help with master bedroom decor please!

croftendhouse
9 years ago
Need some help with a complete redecoration of our master bedroom based around the exisiting bed (with large matching side cabinets) and two William Morris-type lamps. We're looking for ideas for wall paint colour, window treatment, lush carpet, bedding and other soft furnishings to tie it all together. (Would like to avoid wallpaper, but would consider it.) Right now, we don't have any particular artwork to help with coordination. An upholstered chair would also be a welcome addition.

The room is bright and large with 8-foot ceilings, a large north-facing picture window on one side and a normal south-facing window with skylight on the other.

The colours in the lamp is making this process really difficult, so any specific ideas or random musings would be greatly appreciated!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.