danieljobson

Wall hung bathroom units

danieljobson
9 years ago
I'm really struggling to find any wall hung bathroom units I like. It doesn't help that I can't decide on the design/look of the unit I want either.

I'm going for Corten A (Bronze) Metallic wall and floor tiles.

I have really nice pine doors, so was thinking of a similar look wall hung unit (drawers and/or cupboards), maybe with some form of ceramic or glass top. However, I'd gladly welcome any other ideas of colours to go for. Also, it seems pine bathroom units are hard to come by (not sure why, but all light wood units seem to be oak).

The toilet and basin will inevitably be white...black gloss vanity units and white basins look nice, but will the bronze tiles, black unit, white basin/toilet, pine door etc. start to clash?

Here are some examples of what I was thinking, but haven't seen anything of the sort online:

Zenbath · More Info

Master Bath Vanity · More Info

Canford Cliffs · More Info

CHELSEA TOWNHOUSE No 2 · More Info

Thanks in advance
Daniel

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.