jeanzbeanz

Need help with my bedroom!

Hello I hope some of you can help me :)
I have been half-heartedly trying to revamp my room for a while but I lost heart a while ago.
The only thing I really love is my quilt from anthropologie. I want that to be my main focus in the room.
I am stuck with the wall of white cupboards, ok they aren't pretty but they are VERY functional. I don't want to change the carpet either and I don't think a rug would suit as it is quite a textured carpet.
I thought about repainting the walls a lighter colour but am afraid of making my room a white box.
I also wondered about making everything in the room monochrome apart from the throw - but that would be boring? I could just include black and white images in the frames.
My bedside lamp and clock are awful too - but need an overall scheme for them to match.
I have too much blank wall but don't know what to do with them. I did wonder about putting a mannequin or easel in the corner near the window, but that still leaves the biggest blank wall (which has the birdcage stickers on, they have to go I hate them, they do not link!!) completely bare.
As you can see I have lots of half baked ideas and no inspiration!
One final thing - I love chevrons - but not sure how I could include them? Maybe put curtains up or some cushions?
Please help with some ideas on decor themes and wall colours etc to make the most of my beautiful quilt! Thanks...