ffionfrancis

HELP...I've been looking for the right curtains for almost a year!

Ffion Francis
9 years ago
Hi everyone, yes this is true! I had it in my head that I wanted blush pink velvet curtains which I couldn't find anywhere. I impulsively bought some rose pink curtains which don't look right at all so I am now back to the drawing board! I actually think that blinds would be better however we are on a busy street with bright street lamps (yes I can only sleep with an eye mask!) so would really need some noise cancelling black out ones - any suggestions or experience of these? Do they actually work? The photos aren't great but the walls are dove grey with wallpaper on just the wall with the window. I am also considering painting the window white but would need to be 100% sure as we paid a lot of money to get new sash double glazed sash windows...which do not cancel out much noise at all! Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Comments (30)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.