kadams1010

How can I make my kitchen design/layout more practical?

kadams1010
9 years ago
We're wanting to get our kitchen renovated (very small budget of about £6k Inc fitting). The kitchen has a large window so it is really hard for me to work out where to put everything without having everything under the counter. The current fridge freezer is side by side bizarrely under the hob (not safe with little children always under my feet to look in the fridge). I love the fact that the oven is at body height but it is currently situated in the kitchen entrance so dangerous for the kids coming into the kitchen so I'm alway shutting the door just to get things out the oven. I would love a double oven (one under the other) and a tall fridge freezer but can't work out where these could live? Ps the second little window next to the kitchen door will be blocked up and a combination boiler will be installed so other than the dishwasher that already lives under counter nothing else can go there. Any help would be gratefully received.

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.