lorrainepeterson

Help to find Romo Tamaki in French grey wallpaper w333/07

lorrainepeterson
9 years ago
Please can anyone help me find 12 rolls of Romo Tamaki French grey wallpaper w333/07.
Romo have discontinued it & have no more stock.
Does anyone know anywhere that might have bought in stock of Romo wallpapers & might have some?

Thank you for your help
Lorraine Peterson

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Sort Our Stuff
    9 years ago
    12 rolls? Wow! That's a big project.
  • silyab53
    8 years ago

Hi Lorraine. I was curious about this so have done a little research. When a collection is retired, leftover rolls are often sent to discount stores. If you contact ROMO on their website they may be able to help.

As you want so much I doubt if you'll find them all with the same batch number.

However, you could ask Romo for a bespoke run and, as you need so much, they might do that for you. It may cost more, but, if you've set your heart on it, be well worth it.

I'd love to hear how you get on.

• bree0
    8 years ago

Hi,

I just saw your post from last year this time. Did you find the paper. I am looking for the same thing including color.

I do so hope you have good news ...

2breeson@gmail.com

bree

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.