pannacotta

Please help me with my new bathroom!

pannacotta
8 years ago
I am redoing a family bathroom on a tight budget and could really do with some help!
The layout is just like this bathroom below, with the bath under the sash window, loo to the right and basin facing it. The corner shower unit will be next to the loo as you come in and the door is opposite the window.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/567242515542197309/
There is room to the right of the bath (approx 30cm) which I'd like to box out, to contain the soil pipe, which will run under, and to give storage on top.
What I am struggling with is what surface to use around the bath - I don't have the budget for stone or marble and I don't think tiles would look so good.
I'm also unsure whether to box in the soil pipe at low level or run the boxing in at a higher level and fit a hidden cistern in it.
Like here
Croxted Road - Dulwich · More Info

Any ideas would be very welcome. Thanks!

Comments (27)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.