e11ie

Colour for unit top

Luciana
9 years ago
I can't seem able to make up my mind about the colour of this cabinet top in our bedroom.
We asked a carpenter to build the long unit over 2 years ago, just before we moved in. He made such a mess and the quality of his work was so appalling, we fired him 3 days into the job - and used a white wardrobe door and some shelves to cover the (unfinished) top...

We now found a good carpenter and he's already making the drawers for this - in white, pretty similar with what we already have. We can have any colour top we want and, as hubby left the decision to me, I can't decide between white, black or grey. MDF painted in the walls' colour is also a possibility or oak like the floor, but I'm afraid we won't be able to match the shade and it would look worse. I'd appreciate your suggestions, as I'm quite unsure which would be best.
Many thanks!

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.