aislingocallaghan

Need help to turn this into a "cool" apartment

Just signed the lease for another year on our apartment so want to give it a more personal touch and a home-ly feel now that we are settling. We often have big gatherings, so want to add a homely feel and create more space.

These photographs are a old, so now it is a lot more bare. We have 2 black leather couches in the centre of the lounge and this is taking up too much space!

We also have a red rug in the lounge and want to use that as the inspiration for our theme and hopefully incorporate another colour. Any ideas? We were also thinking of adding some bar stools to the island unit - so help here would also be appreciated.

The bedroom also is very bare and pretty much a blank canvas, so any suggestions on what colours would be good here? We are a bunch of 20-somethings so want to keep it cool. Thinking of adding an 'instagram wall' - suggestions of good ways to do this would also be appreciated.

HELP!! :)

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.