ben_williams7105703

Need help with living room interior.

Ben Williams
9 years ago
Hi me and my partner have been living in this small 2 bedroom house for about a year now with no interior design to it. so I've recently just bought furniture to brighten it up. (The white and wood high gloss sideboard and bookcase) a entertainment unit of the exact same style is currently on its way.

Our L shape is new also so they are what we would be keeping.

I would just like to know if you guys had any suggestions about what colour the walls should be and the colour scheme.

Currently we are thinking to change the brown wall into a wallpapered white brick affect too accommodate the high gloss but we are unsure about this.

that same wall Is hard to work with as it is our feature wall (television on it) but it also had an annoying window.

I'm new to this stuff and unsure about what I want, I'm just hoping someone can help me with this mess, thank you in advance.

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.