kentc

places to buy good quality landscape benderboard in LA?

kentc
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

I'm working on a landscape remodel and need to find some quality benderboard. Lowe's and Home Depot have stuff that is junk, very thin, narrow, poor quality materials, just not even worth considering.

I'm interested in two products I've seen but can't find. On This Old House and other home improvement shows I've seen them use a steel benderboard that is thick, about 1/8", so it's strong yet still flexible. The other product is a recycled board like trex, 3/4-1" thick and notched on both ends so the joints can overlap. It's thick enough to be strong yet still bendable and won't rot.

I've tried to find both products using google but all I come across is manufacturer's websites with wholesale distributors, no place for retail sales. Does anyone out there know where I can buy these or other products similar to what I've described? Any landscape supply outlets in the LA area that carry more varieties and better quality products than the big box stores?

Comments (4)

Sponsored
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.