slimgimli

1950/60s bungalow renovation help need

Slimgimli
Hi! We are looking at buying this bungalow
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51485465.html
But it needs a lot of work doing to it and we are not sure if it is feasible !
We would like to go up into the loft space with two bedrooms and a jack and Jill bathroom ( sorry no pics available of this space but it has been partly boarded out and has a window to the rear already!
The downstairs I would like to totally change around and have an open kitchen/dining/ living room where bedroom 1/3 and bathroom are and have bifold doors along the back? and then have bedroom 2, living room and kitchen as bedrooms ( maybe with ensuite) and bathroom?
Would also like to take the chimney down as the back boiler in the lounge would be replaced with new central heating system.
Could anyone be kind enough to give their views on this, also if they have any other ideas as to how the layout could be changed ?
We have a very limited budget which is why I would like to see if it is worth it before we go ahead?