campo73

Kitchen cabinet paint colours

Helen C
9 years ago
I have to decide what colour to paint my kitchen cabinets by tomorrow! I have decided to paint the island in railings (the dark colour). I now can't decide between Cornforth White or purbeck stone for the units along the back wall.

The a3 sheets are these colours, the darker grey being purbeck and the lighter grey cornforth. The walls are painted in cornforth and the kitchen will be accented with American walnut.

I'll attach some more photos where you can see the kitchen floor a bit better. The worktop will be some sort of white silestone like lagoon. The handles are polished chrome.

The kitchen is only partially built but hopefully it's enough to get an idea of the scheme and light.

Really hope someone can advise, I've definitely got design fatigue and need some help!

Comments (305)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.