jennysmed

Bare Hallway - I need help please!

jennysmed
last modified: 5 years ago
I have a real problem turning my ideas into reality. I keep trying things I see and like in magazines etc. but they never seem to work so I have stopped which means I have quite a bare hallway!

I would really appreciate thoughts and ideas on how to 'fill' the hallway.

Do I keep the bench, or replace it with a console (we tried but it looked weird with the rad showing through). I have bought a picture from Loaf (red roses) and think we will put this up above it. Any other ideas?

Where we have the shoe storage (and orchid) - what should we put on top/ over it?

Finally, what should I put on the wall to the left of the door as you look at it?

Generally, how would you approach this hallway? I would really appreciate any comments, thank you!