emmelinewe

The Rich Text Editor will make your comments look even better!

Emmeline Westin
8 years ago

Hello Houzzers!

If you're using Houzz on desktop, you might have noticed that you can now spruce up your posts. There's a toolbar at the bottom of your comment box, which enables you to write things in bold and italics.

You can bullet-point your comments:

• Just
  • This

And create lists:

1. Isn't
  2. This
  3. Great?

To upload a photo you have found on Houzz in your comment/post, click on the Houzz Photo button and then click on 'Houzz URL' in the top navigation bar. Copy and paste your link to make the photo appear. You can also insert photos from your ideabooks or if you're a pro, your projects. (The old way of just copying and pasting a link into the comments box won't work anymore, the image won't appear.)

You can also upload a photo from your computer/laptop. Click on the camera icon and then select your image.

To include a link in your comment/post, highlight the word you want people to click on. Click the link icon and copy and paste the URL. Like this: Have you seen our latest My Houzz Tour?

Have fun with this new feature and let us know if you have any questions!

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.