rajamuruganuk

Help !!! Living room remodelling ideas

Hi All..

We are completely brain dead.. We don't know where to start.. Couldn't think of a colour, decor anything .. All we have in mind is to fill this place with a 3 seater and 2 single chair and a small dining table(4/6) .. A nice rug and a cover of that radiator..

This is a small ground floor flat( 700 sq ft) .Pics of the living room and floor plan is attached here.

Please help us with some designing ideas and perhaps some photos to go with..as well as suggestions on the places where we buy furnitures.. We have a limited budget , perhaps £2k-2.5k that includes price of furniture