ameeta_virk

Help for our Hall Paint Colour Dilemma

a douglas
last modified: 6 years ago

Our hallway is 23' long and 6' wide. We have to put lights on at night only but there is no direct light.

There are 5 traditional doors and frames off this hall with high skirts and molding on ceiling. Stiffkey blue by F&B is going on walls and possibly Cornforth White or Blackened on ceilings from the pix rail up.

1. I am concerned that doing the skirts in Cornforth will give the hall a stripe around the room and am considering doing the skirts in the Stiffkey Blue too...Is that strange?

2. Should we do door frames in Stiffkey and just the actual doors in Cornforth? - Strange as well but the doors open into all 5 rooms and I don't want a huge Stiffkey Blue door

Sorry for the less than perfect images - red painting will not go in this room - lights are new and bought to complement the stiffkey

Comment (1)