0
Your shopping basket is empty.

Our Reno kitchen

Trina Dycer
24 May, 2015
Renovating the kitchen . Old cupboards to be painted old white.dishwasher stainless steel ,new stainless steel Falcon range with you guessed it stainless steel behind the to be built range hood hood. Our problem is what to use for the splash backs . We picked the granite and now I cannot visualise agile to go with it

You don't need tiles. Just a granite upstand....about 10-12 cm high

P & P Maintenance Services

Agree. 100mm granite upstand. Paint the walls with a acrylic eggshell/scrubbable matt. But make sure your walls are plastered to a high standard.

Provencale
    How does your window cill fall ? If it's not that higher than the top use that as your datum point