couturecases

Beautiful Hallway makeover in Edinburgh, Scotland

Couture Cases Ltd
last modified: 4 years ago

We were delighted to be asked to help create a hallway makeover using our bold YOYO Vinyl radiator cover in a lovely house near Edinburgh. To be set in an already very impressively well decorated hallway, all that was left was the finishing touch to cover up a standard and uninspiring radiator, which in many ways was effecting the overall look the client was looking for. We worked very closely with the client (even replacing the unit free of charge when the courier service damaged it in transit) to create that finishing touch.

The result is stunning, finished in Zenith Orange textured vinyl with satin nickel eyelets and stainless steel perforated top. Another very satisfied customer. Further images can be found by clicking on modern radiator covers