nataliepatton

Library/Playroom???

Natalie Patton
8 years ago
Hi again everyone as I previously mentioned we are moving house and I have this vision of a child friendly house by day and then an adult friendly toyless clutter free calming house by night lol I have this room downstairs and I guess it's meant to be a study but I'm thinking of a livery/playroom it's a decent size actually so was going to do all while my partner has books galore and along with my daughters toys they are taking over our current house. So maybe all white bookshelves on one wall and maybe storage cubes for toys under the window and a white couch and white coffee table but as it's going to be a playroom I'd like to brighten with some colour but I'm not big on bold colours so was just trying to get some ideas of what you all would do. If you hate the white idea then I'm open to suggestions. The house is a barn conversion but it's very modern inside although does have the original beams so could get away with a modern or classic style. I'll add some pics of what I was sort of liking. Also with it being a playroom I don't want to spend a lot as no doubt things will need replaced as accidents happen.

Comments (15)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.