michael_mann

Design ideas for a New Build, UK Flat/Apartment

Michael Mann
8 years ago

Hi Guys,

Been reading the site for some time now and will soon be moving into my first property, as you may have guessed from the title… a one bed flat in the UK.

Now this is a new build and is relatively small, although it does have the sq ft of the 2 bed flats below it so has some space. There are some great ideas on the site and some of which I plan to put into practice when I finally move in. I do how ever need some ideas on the Kitchen/Lounge/Diner area.

As with most new build small apartments, the kitchen is a small ‘U’ Shape off the main living area, with a large arch and no seperation so it all needs to ‘blend’ so to speak. Now I haven’t any pictures at this moment in time but hope to follow up shortly with some but has anyone got any links to decorating new builds of this nature to remove the bland magnolia interior!

Thanks,

Michael.

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.