oneplan

Garden designers with kind hearts wanted !

OnePlan
8 years ago
Hi everyone - this is a shout to any kind hearted garden designers...

I have clients in Dorset, who I've recently done a whole building redesign for.
They are a charity, so I didn't charge them.

They have approached me for advice re a memorial garden - but I know nothing about garden design - and my software doesn't really do outdoors things ...

So if there are any people out there willing to give some expertise and time, together with a professional looking drawing, to help this charity create a restful and pleasing area for people to visit and remember their lost loved ones - please drop me a message via the contact me button on my pro page !
Thank you for reading !
I look forward to hearing from you !

NB. I found the Image from google - it came from http://lesleywoodgardendesign.co.uk/services/

This is the sort of thing that they are after . Something they can work from - to know what plants to put where etc - there's a large carp pond there already to be included in the design too ...

Thanks again,
Karen
OnePlan

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.