catzeyezuk

Living room layout - would love some advice

Carla
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi, got keys to our new place yesterday. Don't have to rush in as we have some time in a rented place for a bit. Not sure how to layout our new living room, it's the main walk way from hallway to kitchen and previous owner had a sofa along edge of this walk way. We were thinking a corner sofa along the edge of the walkway and TV in corner near window. There is a fireplace but it's just a gas one and the chimney breast doesn't continue upstairs so I wonder if this could come out in future.

Dining room would never been used as that, and previous owner used it as a study area. Photos are previous owner set up, all empty now. Any advice welcome :) We have a toddler so would be using the study area as probably a play/office area as well. Thanks in advance.

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.