nataliepatton

Boy girl shared bedroom

Natalie Patton
8 years ago
I'm thinking about moving house to have another bedroom to be able to have another baby, I have a 3 year old girl already. We all love this house and although it's not functional for a 4 person house hold the nostalgia is pushing us to try and make it work. I'm just curious how you would design a shared room if I had another girl it would be fine but if it was a boy could we make it work? I don't like bright colours I'm a very muted tone person. So I wouldn't want anything crazy. Really interested to hear what you all have to say any pictures you can find would be great too as I'm struggling to find something. Obviously a baby would be in our room for the first 6 month or so but it would be In a cot before transitioning to a bed

Comments (22)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.