jocave

Kitchen design - work surface vs storage?

JC
8 years ago
Hi all
I'm probably over deliberating on my kitchen design. The size is a bit awkward. Have narrowed it down to two designs - see the pics - hopefully my writing is intelligible. Have just outlined the 'base layer' as the wall cupboards will just follow. I love cooking and am a MESSY cook, I was using the floor as a work surface at the weekend! (The area in the drawings is not currently the kitchen). All the crockery, cutlery, glasses, serving dishes etc can go in the separate dresser unit which will be more traditional to tie in to the sitting room and will help reduce the need for storage in the cooking area. The full proposed layout of my flat is on my previous post - not sure how to link it. The ceilings are 2.8m high.

My question is would you go for more work surface or more storage??

Looking forward to hearing your views. Thx

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.