ray_ray_

Cabinet/bookshelf colour

ray_ray_
8 years ago
I have just moved and have completed all the work needed in the house in terms of plastering, painting, floors, electrics etc.

I have painted the front room grey and teal and the floors are laminate wood. There is a brick chimney brest as well. I am currently using recycled furniture from friends and family until I have purchased my own goods. However, I have no creativity when it comes to decorating.

I want to buy a television stand, either a bookshelf or cabinet of some sort (to go on the left side next to the chimney) and a coffee table for the front room to replace the hand-me-downs I currently have. I was thinking to go for either white or wood in terms of colours but I really cannot decide. Can anyone help me?

Comments (30)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.