jennarifkin

Feature wall with hidden wine cellar entrance - aesthetic help needed!

jennarifkin
8 years ago
Hello!
We are in the throws of a house extension. We have a central peninsular wall which juts out into our open plan space. It has a built in step down wine cupboard in the left hand side of it.

The conundrum is that we do not know how to make the most of it. All we know is we likely want to have hidden doors to the wine cupboard and the rest a cool feature.

Any suggestions please. We were thinking white gloss panels (one that opens, the others fake affixed to the wall) but do not think that this makes the most of it and it's potential.

We cannot remove any of the brick work as it is supporting.

Please can you suggest some ideas - our style preference is : - high end, stylish and modern yet practical /functional!

Thank you!

Pics of panoramic space mid build attached (ignore the osb boards covering the opening to the left in the image)
Pic of wall
Pic of awesome cad image post build

Comments (23)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.