tahlondon

Construction London

TAH CONSTRUCTION
Building Contractor
New Build, Refurbishment, Commercial

Hello

We would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company www.tahconstruction.co.uk so that you may consider adding our company to your list of approved service providers.

Based in London,
We can provide all resources from conception to completion for all types of projects, our services include basement build to loft extensions, conservatory’s trades’ electrical, plumbing, tiling, roofing, plastering, vinyl flooring, carpets bathrooms and kitchens, decorating, block and brick works.
Our company is committed to maintain or exceed standards
that are demanded by the best companies in the construction field. We believe sustainable and enjoyable long-term relationships with employees, customers and suppliers.

Please do not hesitate to request a quote for your upcoming projects; we promise you, we will give you a very competitive price, If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at
0795 082 4137

Thank you very much for considering our request.

Sincerely

Mr Thomas A Hassard
Director

1c Worple Road Mews
Wimbledon
London
SW19 4 DB

Mobile 07950824137
Phone 0208 946 2878
E-Mail tom@tahconstruction.co.uk
Web www.tahconstruction.co.uk

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.